6.09.2013

This Song

Guys, it's Alyson! Depression is hard... I would know. I struggle with it almost every day. So when I heard this song, I thought of us as a group, and how important it is that we reach out to each other. This song solidifies everything Hannah & I are always talking about.
Keep holding on. Keep fighting.
Ladies and gentleman I give you The River by Imagine Dragons:
 
 
If you know anything about me you will know that I am obsessed with Imagine Dragons. And not because I heard the song It's Time two months ago and Radioactive is now all over the radio, I have loved them since they were a little tiny thing from Provo, Utah. They're my babes.
If you ignore the semi-lame video and just listen to the music, you will feel it. The sense of hope. Feel it with me, will you?

No comments: