3.22.2013

Drop of Sunshine

Hey all! Alyson here with our blog post for the day.

If you're like me and saw the snow outside today... you were ticked. Isn't it supposed to be springtime? So, here's a little drop of sunshine for our desert daisies out there!


I found this little image on Pinterest (of course!).
We girls with depression have faults, just like everybody else, and I want to remind you ladies the importance of learning to love yourself. I know that I had an extremely low self esteem when I was dealing with so much sadness and rejection, and I felt like I was broken and no one would be able to accept me for what I am.
It's not true! I would accept me for who I am!
It may come with time, or it may come tomorrow, but learning to love yourself and all of your flaws is part of the journey we take in healing! The more you learn to love yourself, the sooner you will start to feel better.
Be your own best friend, and nothing else will matter.

No comments: